8 months, 3 weeks ago
In-Person Services Will Resume on August 2nd
We have returned to worship in the sanctuary and we pray you will be joining us
We want everyone to attend and to be safe, so If you have experienced any COVID-19-related symptoms in the last two weeks, if you have compromising health issues, or if you’re not quite ready to venture out, please join us for worship on Facebook
from the comfort of your home.
We will be having our in-person service at 10:45 AM.
We will also continue to livestream this service.
Items to note:
- Entrance to the church will be through the Fellowship Hall
- Screening will involve a temperature check. We will also ask questions regarding possible symptoms and if you've tested positive for the virus
- Exit will be through Sanctuary
- Masks will be required but if you do not have one we will be able to provide one for you
- Ushers will assist with seating in the sanctuary
- Childcare is not yet available
Share on Facebook
Thank you for remaining prayerful, faithful and flexible in these times.
Now we who are strong have an obligation to bear the weaknesses of those without strength, and not to please ourselves. Each one of us must please his neighbor for his good, to build him up. For even the Messiah did not please Himself. On the contrary, as it is written, The insults of those who insult You have fallen on Me. Romans 15:1-3 (HCSB)